Recipes

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Antipasti - Rice Balls

Copyright 2011 LtDan'sKitchen blogs
This was created as a result of trying to salvage extra Bolognese sauce with ingredients that were on hand in the fridge and my cupboard. I think this is one of those really simple dish that presents as something very elaborate to make. It was actually very easy to make and the end result was surprisingly very good. Served as an antipasto, this is definitely something you serve when warm. I served it plain but a good marinara sauce will probably be a good condiment for this delicious morsel.

Based on Lidia's recipe, I followed everything to a tee except for the Bolognese sauce ( I had to add the peas though) as I already have one on hand. I do hope you give it a try. It is very very good albeit a bit messy to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment