|Copyright 2012 LtDan'sKitchen blogs|
Simple Bread Pudding
4 cups white bread, diced
1 14-oz condensed milk
2 12-oz evaporated milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup margarine, melted and cooled
1. Preheat oven at 300°F and line a 9x13 baking pan with aluminum foil.
2. In a large bowl, mix the milks with the eggs, cinnamon, and vanilla.
3. Add the cubed bread into the milk mixture and stir. Add the chocolate
chips and melted margarine and stir until just mixed.
4. Pour the pudding into the prepared pan and bake in a water bath for
5. Serve the pudding warm topped with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.