Recipes

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fuddrucker's Buffalo Burger

Copyright 2011 LtDan'sKitchen blogs
In a rare treat, I went with friends to Fuddrucker's, a burger joint where they play 50s diner music. The catch though is how good their burgers are. They also serve game meat which is what I had for this outing. With choices not only for meat patty size but for how they are cooked as well, I settled for a third of a pound of buffalo meat cooked medium rare. The condiments and fillers are also by choice and are displayed buffet style so sky is the limit for your burger. I also got a side of fries cut in wedges and a blue Powerade drink. 

Copyright 2011 LtDan'sKitchen blogs
This burger is definitely better than your usual burger and the leaner buffalo patty is also another advantage. It is a bit pricey with my dinner coming in at 12$. Well, come to think of it, it is not too bad. Oh, and just to show you where the meat came from, I'm enclosing a picture of the buffalo they use to make this burger. No worries, they are raised like cattle for the sole purpose of providing meat. Hunting them in protected areas are illegal so they are bred and fed whole grain meal to ensure their quality. Elk and wild boar meat are also available. I believe they also have ostrich meat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment